Pummel is a pre-emergence liquid herbicide for use in soybeans that delivers an extensive spectrum of grass, sedge and broadleaf weed control, as well as long residual activity and rotation flexibility.
- Provides more time and flexibility to manage post applications
- Protects current crop and long term investment by preventing resistance and spread to other fields
- Gives confidence and security of knowing it can adapt to changing needs
- Saves costs and simplifies your herbicide choices while reducing seed bank
- Eliminates worries about damaging current crop or rotational crops