Bumper® ES is a new formulation of propiconazole. It is economical, broad spectrum and highly effective. Bumper ES is an exceptional tool and economical under a resistance management strategy.
- Advanced formulation provides improved efficacy while reducing impact on air quality.
- Caution Signal word for less restrictive PPE requirement. Resistance management tool for IPM in tank mix or rotation with other fungicides.
- Both preventative and curative properties with the same use rate as the original Bumper.
- Great value to utilize in targeting a variety of common crop disease with a quick return on investment.
- Broad-spectrum control of many foliar fungal diseases on a variety of crops including almonds, berries, cereals, citrus, corn, peanuts, pecans, rice, sorghum, soybeans, stone fruit, sugarcane and tree nuts.